|Zion Lutheran Church is not a building. Zion Lutheran Church is individual people, from all walks of life and backgrounds, of all ages, who make up a family of believers built on the solid rock of God's word.
God's word and worship are the center of everything we do at Zion. Come each Sunday morning at 10:30 AM for an uplifting and relevant message on what God's word means for your life. Music and arts serve to focus our attention on God's grace and love. Perhaps you could help in these areas to enhance our worship as well.
All people and all ages are welcome to attend Zion. Come dressed up or dressed down. However you come, you are welcome here. God’s grace welcomes you, no matter who you are or where you come from—and so do we. We believe that Jesus Christ is the true Savior of all people. By his perfect life, innocent death, and triumphant resurrection he saves all lost sinners even without our help. Jesus Christ makes us special people, right with God and ready for life! We learn this from the Bible, God’s message of grace and guidance for us. Whether you are a life-long Christian or a curious observer with little religious background, we would love to share our worship with you
There is so much that could be shared about Zion, like our building plans, vision, and programs. There is also so much more we'd like to do, and maybe you can be part of that process. We are proud to be a part of the great Gainesville community and looking for ways that our church community can have a greater positive impact in this great gator community. This is an exciting time to be a part of Zion. Come and find out.
So who are we?
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. You can call us any time at 352-376-9940 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As always, you are invited to visit us Sunday morning at 10:30 AM.
- Zion: Through all of life's ups and downs, the peaks and valleys, we are a church that finds comfort and hope in our heavenly home which is often referred to as Mt. Zion in the Bible.
- Lutheran: We are a church that proclaims forgiveness of sins to all people through Jesus Christ.
- Evangelical: We are a church that confidently shares the good news that Jesus Christ did everything for us as our substitute; and therefore, there is nothing left for us to do to earn God's love, forgiveness of sins, and heaven (Zion).
- Church: We are not a building, but a group of people that gathers together around God's word
- Biblical: We are a church giving God's word first place in our faith and life.